As a materials junkie, I couldn't wait to try my new Dylusions Spray Ink, and, as usual, I did not have a plan. After spraying several layers of alphabet stencils, I had a vibrant background that didn't speak to me. To tone it down, I layered dress pattern paper unifying the random color splashes. I liked the graphic lines the pattern paper provided, but what next. Just that week, fellow art chix, L. W., dropped off a pile of old fashion patterns. I scanned and resized them ( so as not to destroy these bits of fashion history) and made foam stamps from some of the silhouettes. Dictionary papers grounded the models and pieces of the pattern pocket identified the source of the images. To show the vintage of the pieces I aged the page with Golden Nickel Azo, Distress Inks, and Walnut Ink. My favorite medium for aging...Walnut Ink...you can dilute the grains to any strengths. So here is the final result....You can see the letter stencils in the detail pic...just visible. I also used a spray fix to keep the dyes stable when I wanted to add another layer.